All Saints Church was commissioned by Phillip Wrougton in 1861 as the old church could not accommodate the growing population, which then stood at 470. Next door to the Church is the original School House, both were designed by the diocesan architect G.E. Street. At the T-junction stands the WWI Memorial and to the north of the churchyard is the Old Rectory. 400 metres north east of the present church is the site of the old church and church yard which are partly surrounded by an old moat.
All Saints Church celebrated 150 years in 2013 and a commemoration booklet was produced to mark the occasion, copies of which can be found in the Church. The booklet shows the main features of the Church and gives an insight into its history.
The Church is part of the West Downlands Benefice which includes: Brightwalton with Catmore, Leckhampstead, Chaddleworth, Fawley, Great Shefford, Welford with Wickham, along with the Churches of East Shefford and Shefford Woodlands.
In 2016 village consultations started to look at modernising the Church to ensure it remains relevant and is used to its full potential. From this the ASPIRE project started...